Featured ProductsHoneywell Sensors
Current Sensors, Digital/Inductive, Open/Closed Loop
As well as the advantages you'd expect from an experienced provider:
- Decades of engineering expertise
- Thru-hole design
- Fast response times
- Output voltage isolation from input
- Minimum energy dissipation
- Enhanced reliability with adjustable performance and built-in temperature compensation
These force sensors:
- Measure the addition or backup of force
- Resistance of silicon-implanted piezoresistors increase when flexed under applied force
- Concentrate force directly to silicon-sensing element
- Change in circuit resistance results in corresponding output level
Hall-Effect/Magnetoresistive Sensor ICs
Today, the Honeywell S&C family of magnetic position sensors includes:
- Digital and analog Hall-effect position sensor ICs (operated by permanent magnet or electromagnet)
- Magnetoresistive sensor ICs
- Hall-effect sensor ICs
- Gear-tooth sensors (sense movement of ferrous metal target)
Humidity Sensors & HumidIcon
- HVAC/R - Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration
- Air compressors
- Meteorology / weather stations
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Telecom cabinets
- Industrial drying equipment
- Hygrometers, consumer goods
- Battery-powered systems
- OEM assemblies
Medical Equipment Applications:
- Respiratory therapy
Infrared Sensors, Emitters, and Phototransitors
Honeywell Sensing and Control offers 13 different product families of reliable, cost-effective, off-the-shelf optoelectronic sensor solutions for many potential applications:
- Printers and copiers
- Metering and data storage systems
- Liquid-level sensing
- Motion control
- Automated transactions
- Barcode reader
- Drop sensors
- Other medical equipment
Position Sensors, Encoders, Inertial Measurement Units, and Resolvers
- Honeywell SMART Position Sensors (Superior Measurement, Accuracy, Reliability, and Thinking) enable highly accurate motion control, improving operational efficiency and safety. Measuring linear, angular, or rotary movement of a magnet attached to a moving object, their non-contact design eliminates mechanical failure mechanisms, reducing wear and tear, improving reliability and durability, and minimizing downtime. They are also easy to install, reducing setup costs.
- Honeywell Non-contact Hall-effect Sensors respond to the presence or to the interruption of a magnetic field, using a solid-state Hall-effect IC to sense rotary movement of the actuator shaft and then producing a proportional output. The IC, circuitry and magnets are galvanized with an integral connector – more than a match for the most unforgiving conditions. Other benefits include: 360-degree operating range with multi-turn allowable rotation, low torque actuation, and greatly reduced wearout mechanisms.
- Encoders are available in both mechanical and optical versions, and are best for potential applications requiring panel-mounted, manually-operated rotary sensing.
- Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) are high-end position sensors with sensitive multi-axis motion control. These sensors measure the motion of the equipment onto which they are attached and deliver data to the equipment’s control module, allowing the operator to focus on other equipment functions, and enabling more precise control than can be achieved by using only the human eye, thus increasing safety, stability and productivity.
- Ultrasonic Sensors measure time delays between emitted and echo pulses, to accurately determine sensor-to-target distance. These non-contact-based products solve tough sensing problems by detecting targets made of virtually any material – regardless of color, transparency, shine or opacity.
- Resolvers are rotary and angle absolute position sensors that provide non-contact measurement for 360° sensing, enhanced accuracy, resolution, and repeatability under severe environmental conditions. They are inherently radiation hardened and offer durable electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance.