Board Level & Rectangular Connectors
Speeds up to 6.25+ Gb/s
The new (Rugged) R-SATA style connector is perfectly suited as the primary internal storage interconnect for desktop and mobile PCs, connecting the system to peripherals such as hard drives, solid state drives, optical drives, and removable magnetic media drives. The R-SATA supports SATA 3.0 protocol, delivering 6.25 Gb/s data rates & beyond. Amphenol’s R-SATA connector utilizes a Micro-Hyperboloid contact with proven performance. The Micro-Hyperboloid contact system offers low insertion and extraction forces, high durability counts and is resistant to shock, vibration and fretting corrosion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ruggedized SATA style
- Supports SATA 3.0 protocol (6.25 Gb/s) & beyond
- Rugged Micro-Hyperboloid contacts
- Low insertion/extraction force
- 20K mating cycles
- Resistant to shock, vibration & fretting corrosion
- 7 pin SATA & Combo 22 pin R-SATA contact arrangements (two differential pairs, 3 ground)
- Foot print compatible with 3M SATA Connectors
- Four body styles for 7 pin & Combo 22 pin arrangements
- Right Angle Plug (Daughterboard)
- Straight Receptacle (Motherboard)
- Right Angle Receptacle (PC)
- Straight Plug - Parallel Boards
LRM Line Replaceable Module
Amphenol LRM Surface Mount Connectors meet the high density needs of today’s integrated electronic modules. Amphenol goes beyond the usual board level product offering. That's what you expect from a worldwide interconnect product leader.
MODULAR AVIONICS ARCHITECTURAL POSSIBILITIES
With its flexibility in design, Amphenol LRM interconnects are capable of meeting the wide variety of user requirements for a board mount connector.
- Thousands of combinations of inserts are possible - tailored to meet user needs
- LRM interconnects can be designed in 1, 2, 3 (and more) bay configurations with many shell designs available
- LRM digital (brush contact) inserts can be combined with inserts for power, fiber optics, RF, high speed and high amperage RADSOK® contacts
HDB3 High Density / HSB3 High Speed
This new connector series incorporates a higher density contact pattern and lower mated height than Amphenol’s standard low mating force rectangular connectors. HDB3 connectors utilize the same durable and reliable B3 brush contact in a tighter .070” X .060” staggered grid pattern.
- 100,000 mating cycles
- Operating Temperature of -65°C to 125°C
- 36 unique keying combinations
- HSB3 data rates up to 6.25 Gbps
LMF-Low Mating Force Rectangular M55302
Amphenol’s Low Mating Force Connectors are well known in the connector arena – with proven performance on the ground, in the air, and at sea. – In service for over 25 years, with over 50 million brush contacts fielded; and qualified for use on M1A2 Abrams, F-16 Falcon, F/A-22 Raptor, F-35 Lightning II, AIM-132 ASRAAM and many more applications.
- 0.100 inch center to center, square grid contact spacing
- Application flexibility (parallel boards, perpendicular boards, wire to board, end to end boards, card extenders)
- 2, 3 and 4 row contact arrangements with 10 to 100 contacts per row in one contact per row increments
- Military versions meet MIL-DTL-55302/166 through /172
- Termination versatility; straight & 90° PCB stud, wire wrap & crimp
- Options on termination lengths and plating
- Front release/front removable contacts in Mother Board, Daughter Board and PC version; rear release/rear removable crimp contacts (size 22D) or printed circuit board pins provided with Input/Output connectors
- Accessories available for latching and polarization
- Up to 256 keyed, mating polarizations available
- Hybrids available – mix signal with power, RF or fiber optics
- Smaller sized connector designs with as few as 5 contacts per row
- RoHS compliant versions are available
Brush Rack & Panel Connectors
Ruggedized, non-floating brush rack and panel connectors
This connector series utilizes Amphenol’s durable and reliable B3 contact system in a rugged, non-floating Rack and Panel connector.
Included in this series are digital and power/digital “hybrid” insert arrangements. The hybrid series utilizes Amphenol’s high performance RADSOK® power contacts along with Amphenol’s proven B3 contact.
- High performance B3 brush contacts
- 0.100 inch x 0.100 inch square grid footprint
- Environmentally sealed at connector interface when mated (optional feature)
- Environmentally sealed connector mounting interface
- EMI protection is available at mounting surfaces and connector interface
- ESD protection is available – allows use of Class 3 hardened chips (4KV max. voltage)
- Tapered mating surface provides near zero X & Y plane movement between mated connectors
LMD and LMS Modular Connectors
The LMD Connector Series was designed by Amphenol Pyle-National to provide flexibility in the assembly of wire harnesses that are used in instrumentation and avionic control environments. The modular design of the LMD provides rack and panel or cable to cable attachment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reduces assembly and production costs
- Eliminates costly PC board and associated hardware
- Reduces inventory levels and associated costs
- Allows for a variety of circuit configurations
- Permits ease of circuit upgrading
- Facilitates equipment maintenance
LMS MODULAR CONNECTORS
- Supplementing the LMD connector family, Amphenol/Pyle
- National offers the LMS in-line splice connector; a low cost interconnects that incorporates the LMD modules and contacts.
- Standard LMS splice connector - 3-piece assembly with module removal tool access
- Tool-less splice connector - 3-piece assembly with a push-button module release for easy module removal
- Two-piece bracket available for panel mounting
- Used in wire harness, instrument and equipment terminations and test points
Ruggedized VME64x, VITA 60, VITA 66 Interconnects
Amphenol Aerospace developed the Ruggedized VME64x in response to the military trend towards VME64x and the utilization of COTS Boards and Chassis. The Amphenol Ruggedized VME64x interconnect has a more rugged interface than standard connectors for improved vibration durability. It meets the needs for a harsh environment connector requiring Level 2 maintenance. Military and commercial aviation, military vehicles and GPS systems are examples of markets that need the ruggedized VME64x connector solution from Amphenol. The Amphenol Ruggedized VME64x connector mounts to standard VME64x cards and backplanes, but it does not mate to other types of VME commercial connectors.
VITA-66.1 Fiber Optic Interconnects
Amphenol's proposed VITA-66.1 (supersedes VITA-46) MT connector provides a reliable high speed connection for the most extreme commercial and military environments. This ruggedized interconnect is among the highest density of connector products on the market.
MT FERRULES CAN BE ACCOMMODATED AS FOLLOWS
- Up to 24 fiber optic channels per MT ferrule
- Up to 48 channels per connector
MT ferrules are not supplied by Amphenol. Connectors are supplied less the MT ferrules.
Offers proven MIL-DTL-83513 qualified performance and reliability in rectangular and strip line micro connectors. Micro-miniature connectors are available in the following styles:
- Rectangular D Style
- Strip line Style
- Filtered Connectors
- High Density Card
- Strip and custom card edge configurations
- New single row metal style
- New keyed Micro-D Style
2016 Authorization Letter